Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steamed Eggs

This is something that I have eaten since I was a little kid. The instructions are really simple, and I would say that this is a Chinese dish. If you want, you can also add some scallops on top or abalone to give it a special flavor.

Steamed Eggs
Serves: 4
4 eggs
1 can chicken broth
1 can water (use the chicken broth can to measure)
Mix the three ingredients together, using a whisk would be easier. When the mixture is uniform in color you can start steaming it.
Steam until it is pale yellow in color, so that when you stick a chopstick in the middle the chopstick comes out with nothing goey. This takes around 20 minutes or so. The time varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love hearing about your thoughts and/or your advice. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails