Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Introduction

Hey everyone! I forgot to introduce myself. Well, since I doubt that many people(if any at all)will be reading this, it is just for fun. I really love baking. Baking is something that makes my day. I love looking at everyone's food blogs and learning new things. Another thing is that ever since I was a child, I wanted to make my own blog. So now my "dream" has come true. This blog will serve as my journey through baking and also as a simple "tutorial" for people who like baking too. Another thing I love about baking is that I am able to express my love to my family through the sweets or food I make for them. It is my way of saying "thank you", even though I sometimes make a mess in the kitchen. XD I do clean that mess up though.

My first encounter with baking occurred during my elementary school years. One Christmas, I received a book from my aunt and within that book I found a cookie recipe. The cute little cut out cookies with sprinkles as decorations really appealed to me. I decided to try out the recipe which led to my interest in baking. Throughout my middle school years, I baked on and off. I baked chocolate chip cookies whenever I felt a craving for cookies. That was pretty much the extent of my baking skills, other than some other cookies. One day, my piano teacher made some cream puffs and gave some to me. I was very interested in how she made them and so my interest was piqued. Following these tiny events soon came a passion for baking. As I slowly discovered the food blogging world during my junior year, I decided to make my own blog after a while of following people in order to record my journey.

I am so happy that my aunt gave me that book. Also, thanks to my family for being so supportive of me baking. Without their encouragement and taste testing, I probably wouldn't be where I am now.

Anyway, thanks to anyone who reads my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love hearing about your thoughts and/or your advice. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails