Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! May everyone have a great Christmas and New Years. I hope you all enjoyed Christmas dinner, spending time with your family/friends/loved ones. Another year has passed so quickly, soon it will be 2011!

Warning: The rest of this post is long and may be boring...it's a recap of my day. Also, the rest of this post is jumpy because I wrote my paragraphs in random order. haha

This Christmas I didn't do anything special because my relatives were all too busy to come celebrate. However, I enjoyed Christmas day by baking the Japanese Coconut Custard and Matcha Shortbread. This day was busy, busy, busy! The phone rang more than usual, and several people came over to my house at different times. My aunt visited with her fiance and my grandpa's business partner's son and his family came over too to see my grandpa and grandma. Looking back, I realize that even if I didn't have a huge family gathering, today was still pretty eventful.


For my family, Christmas is also a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. On Christmas Eve we went to a church service. They had a skit this year that was wonderfully executed. Me and my brother certainly enjoyed watching it very much. Some parts were a bit cheesy, but that added to the enjoyment. :) To add to an already good day, my grandpa and grandma from Taiwan also came along with us. They're currently staying at my house and it's very nice to have them here with me and my family because we haven't seen them for years.

3 comments:

  1. a little bit late now, but i hope you had a merry christmas and look forward to the coming new year and Chinese new year!! have a safe and sound holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good Christmas too grub! Hopefully everything is going well for you; you must be very busy/tired with your new job. Stay safe too and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love hearing about your thoughts and/or your advice. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails