Friday, July 29, 2011

Help Me

So these days, I have been too lazy to blog. Something that happened recently is that I'm going to be a bridesmaid. I already got my dress; it was the prettiest one I could find. Trust me, I went shopping at a lot of stores. However, it's a v-neck. So I just want to know, do you think it's too low cut, especially for a wedding? I'm debating whether to wear a black tank top underneath or not. Because if I do, it'll be super hot. The dress covers my whole back.

Photobucket

Thank you everyone, I would really appreciate it if you left a quick comment. The wedding is in 2 days...and I still don't know if I should layer it with a tank top. (My friend thinks it's fine, but my parents think it's too low cut.)

Sorry this has nothing to do with baking. Also, I promise to get back to comments left on previous posts. :D Thank you for your support. :D

6 comments:

  1. It look fine to me. Not too low cut at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fine too, maybe your parents are being too traditional? Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good! -Isabel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ICook4Fun, Kimberly, and Isabel, Thanks for your input. I decided to just wear a tanktop underneath to pacify my parents. Luckily, it wasn't terribly hot yesterday. The bridesmaids were able to stay indoors for most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i believe that the wedding's over. so how did you wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lena, I decided to wear it with a tanktop after all because I was able to find a thin black one, so it wouldn't be too hot. I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to find a nice tanktop. If I didn't I would have to choose b/w being really hot or not tanktop. Also, I'm not used to wearing low cut stuff like my dress so I didn't want to be too uncomfortable. I paired my dress with 4 inch heels, so now my feet are killing me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love hearing about your thoughts and/or your advice. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails